BDG Architects has an immediate need for a talented, creative and motivated individual as an Architecture Associate to work under the direct supervision of a Project Architect for a national client portfolio. This is a full-time position in our downtown Tampa office for an individual with the knowledge, experience and ability to assist the Project Architect in assembling complete Contract Documents. The Candidate will need a minimum of 3 years of experience producing Construction Documents, proficiency in Revit and preferably AutoCAD, Construction Administration with the ability to communicate and coordinate with Engineers. A Degree in Architecture is preferred. Licensure is not necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Focus on the production of documents and associated detailing with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple repetitive projects simultaneously.
- Perform specific/limited portions of assignments using prescribed methods for a variety of architectural projects under the general supervision of a licensed architect.
- Participate in the development of functional, sustainable and aesthetic designs with responsibilities that focus on project delivery of construction documents.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Experience: Preferred minimum of 3 years of production experience
- General knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in an architectural office.
- Degree in Architecture is preferred. License is not necessary.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, and MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and professionally with other team members. and accept direction to reach common goals for successful outcomes
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Values accuracy and thoroughness in all work with strict and careful attention to detail
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and projects
BDG Architects offers a comprehensive benefit package including options for health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance and the ability to participate in a 401K program. We also offer paid holidays and paid personal time off. If you are interested in being a part of this dynamic growing firm please should submit your letter of interest, resume and work samples in pdf format via email to Resumes@BDGLLP.com . Please, no phone calls.